eRetirement - Plan Sponsor
Are you changing jobs or retiring and need help understanding your distribution options? Or, are you looking to consolidate your retirement accounts?
In the Enrollment Center you'll find the tools you need to help newly eligible employees start participating in your company's retirement plan.
The information contained in the Year End Services Center will assist you in the completion and submission of your census. You can also find useful information related to the Form 5500 as well as detailed plan testing information.
- 2010-2013 Cost of Living Adjustments (COLAs)
- 2011 Census Instructions
- 2011 Year-End Compliance Information
- 2012 Census Instructions
- 2012 Year-End Compliance Information
- Choose a leader with experience you can trust
- A Source Of Strength During Market Volatility
- OneAmerica Asset Director
- OneAmerica Investment Grade Bond
- OneAmerica Socially Responsive
- OneAmerica Value
- Our Story Capabilities Brochure
- Q1 2013 Economic Commentary
- Recognized for Excellence
- Redemption Fees and Transfer Restrictions
- Roth In-Plan Conversion Q&A for Plan Sponsors
- Special Edition PSM - Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Obtain Prospectuses for the AUL American Unit Trust OneAmerica Funds, Inc. and the fund family partners.
- Adjustments to compensation and 414(s) testing considerations
- AUL Administrative Guidelines and Activity Schedule
- AUL Understanding Fiduciary Responsibilities Brochure
- Catch-Up Contributions FAQ
- Compliance Testing Overview
- Distributing Materials Electronically QandA
- Qualified Default Investment Alternatives
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Sample Investment Committee Charter
- Sample Investment Policy Statement and Guide
- Timing of Contributions
- Understanding Automatic Contribution Arrangements
Plan Instruction Guides
Participant Instruction Guides
The communication plan resources are being provided as specimen documents. It is important to note that these documents have not been specifically tailored to your organization. The documents are editable so that you can make any additions, deletions or alterations your company deems necessary to make them effective for your individual purposes. None of the content of these tools should be seen or represented as the work product of the Companies of OneAmerica.
Insurance products are issued by American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL). Registerd products are distributed by OneAmerica Securities, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor, 433 N. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204, 1-877-285-3863.