Financial Producer Careers
The OneAmerica® companies offer several career paths for financial professionals:
American United Life Insurance Company® has roots that stretch back to 1877. We have more than $17.5 billion in assets and more than $201 billion of insurance in force.
AUL's general agents are entrepreneurs who manage financial professionals selling AUL products to individuals and businesses. AUL is committed to growth through a career-building general agency system. We support our general agents through training courses, advanced underwriting services, proprietary Internet-based training and a full line of Individual, Group and Retirement products.
As an AUL General Agent, you will have access to:
- an exciting entrepreneurial opportunity,
- a full-service broker/dealer,
- a benefits package for both you and your career force,
- transition compensation (start-up costs),
- financing for both experienced and inexperienced agents, and
- a broad base of quality traditional, variable, group and retirement products.
To learn more about becoming an AUL General Agent, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you make a career choice, it's important to know how an organization will support your development and reward your hard work. Great incentives and rewards await AUL financial professionals who turn our training and products into prosperous careers. Our career agent development program will help you develop as a financial professional with schools and seminars to further develop your potential.
AUL's life insurance and annuity portfolio, as well as investment products offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., offer the career agent quality solutions to help meet a client's needs.
Join our team of financial professionals and put the Power of You to work with OneAmerica.
Personal Producing General Agents
Pioneer Mutual Life Insurance Company has a PPGA contract that offers the freedom of lower production requirements, but more benefits than a broker. For more information about this opportunity, call 1-877-297-7742.
Just as everyone has different needs, we have different types of financial professionals. Some of our representatives focus only on one part of the market. For them, representing a number of companies means finding suitable solutions for their clients. We are proud to align ourselves with some of the top independent producers in the country. For more information about this opportunity, call 1-800-275-5101.
Retirement Services Producers
Recognizing the ever increasing need for quality, full-service retirement plan providers, AUL formed AUL Retirement Services more than 45 years ago. Today, our unique combination of full-service support, bundled retirement plan products and flexible pricing have made us a leader in the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. As of the third quarter of 2011, AUL Retirement Services had more than $10.2 billion in retirement plan assets.
The producers who sell our retirement plan products to businesses receive tools and support that can make the job easier. Our substantial growth over the years has come from an experienced and highly trained team of retirement services professionals. AUL stands for service — and your organization, along with your clients, can count on it before, during and after the sale.
As your issuer, we provide:
- local sales support and service,
- user-friendly selling tools,
- flexible commission options,
- variety and depth of retirement plan solutions,
- national resources delivered by experienced professionals,
- professional enrollment assistance, and
- a producer website, including demonstrations of the plan sponsor website, the interactive participant website and participant access to third-party investment advice.
Your clients can receive:
- tailored plan design and implementation,
- administrative support options,
- comprehensive participant education and communication programs,
- award winning customized enrollment materials,
- more than 200 carefully pre-selected investment options from 30 investment companies,
- a 24-hour interactive voice response systems (OneAmerica TeleServe 1-800-249-6269),
- interactive Web sites for participants and plan sponsors, and
- on-site plan design consultation and implementation.
To find out more about becoming a financial professional for our retirement services products, contact internal sales desk, at 1-866-313-7355.
Registered products issued by American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL) are distributed by OneAmerica Securities, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor, 433 N. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204, 1-877-285-3863.