Learn about your distribution options if you’re changing jobs or entering retirement. Our rollover specialists can:
- Explain your plan distribution options
- Explain the benefits and considerations of each distribution option
- Explain potential tax and penalty consequences
- Provide assistance for working with a financial professional
- Provide you with pre-filled AUL IRA forms (when rolling to an AUL IRA)
Learn how to roll over funds into your retirement account. Our rollover specialists can explain the benefits of account consolidation.
- One point of contact for your retirement questions
- Reporting of your retirement assets on a single account statement
- One account for allocation and diversification of your retirement portfolio
Rollover specialists can also assist you with the rollover process.
If you are a participant in an AUL retirement plan and have questions on your distribution options, contact us at 1-800-348-6229, option #1. Or, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, to initiate a rollover into your AUL retirement account:
- Check with your current employer - Does your plan allow for rollovers?
- Check with your prior carrier - Will they accept an AUL form or do they require their own paperwork?
- If the prior carrier will accept an AUL form, complete the Rollovers and Direct Transfers form, then:
Mail the form to: American United Life Insurance Company®
P.O. Box 368
Indianapolis, IN 46206-0368
Note: The Rollovers and Direct Transfers form cannot be used to initiate a rollover out of your AUL retirement account. To obtain the appropriate form, please contact our Participant Service Center at 1-800-249-6269 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), Monday through Friday.
- If you have a rollover check in hand, make sure your name and AUL plan number are on the front of the check, then:
Mail the check to: American United Life Insurance Company®
6805 Reliable Parkway
Chicago, IL 60686
If you have questions on account consolidation or the rollover process, contact us at 1-800-348-6229, option #2. Or, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Looking for forms to manage your retirement account? If allowed by your plan you can designate your beneficiary or request a loan by logging into your retirement account. Or you can contact your plan representative or contact us at 1-800-249-6269 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), Monday through Friday for with your form requests.
McCready and Keene Participants
If you are a participant in a McCready & Keene retirement plan, contact us at 1-800-442-4015 for assistance with your distribution options or consolidating retirement accounts.
Looking for forms to manage your retirement account? If allowed by your plan you can designate your beneficiary or request a loan by logging into your retirement account. Or you can contact your plan representative or contact us at 1-800-442-4015 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), Monday through Friday for with your form requests.
Withdrawals from the plan are taxed as ordinary income and if withdrawals are made before age 59½, there may be an additional 10 percent tax penalty in addition to the ordinary income tax due.
Any investment involves risk and there is no assurance that the investment objective of any investment option will be achieved. Before investing, understand that variable annuities and mutual funds are subject to market risk, including possible loss of principal.
Group variable annuity products are issued by American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL) and registered group variable annuity products are distributed by OneAmerica Securities, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor, 433 N. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204, (877) 285-3863, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of AUL. McCready and Keene provides administrative and recordkeeping services and is not a broker/dealer or an investment advisor. Neither AUL, OneAmerica Securities, McCready and Keene nor their representatives provide tax, legal or investment advice.