Policy Service Request
Use online forms to initiate these policy updates and requests.
- Beneficiary change: Update your beneficiary or modify an existing beneficiary designation (for example, change the percentage or the beneficiary's name).
- Name change: Update the name of the owner, insured or payor on your policy.
- Address change: Update the address of an owner, insured or payor on your policy.
- Bank Draft Authorization change: Begin paying monthly premiums electronically from your bank account, or to change information regarding your existing electronic payment.
- Dividend option change: How to make a change on the dividend option currently selected on your policy.
- Non-forfeiture option change: How to make a change to the current non-forfeiture option of your policy.
- Premium mode change: How to make a change to the frequency of your premium payment to monthly bank draft or to quarterly, semi-annual or annual direct billing.
- Request for Dividends: How to make a dividend disbursement.
- Request for Information: How to request general information regarding your policy.
- Request for Policy Loan: How to make a request for a loan from your policy. Note: Loans reduce both the cash value and death benefit and if not repaid, could eventually lead to a premature lapse of coverage. Interest, if not paid, will be added to the balance of the loan. Refer to your policy loan provisions for additional information. If your policy is a modified endowment contract (MEC), your loan may be considered a taxable event.
- eCheck Premium Authorization: If you want to make a one-time payment electronically from your bank account. The form must be completed by the bank account holder.
Important Notice For Illinois Policyholders Impacted By The July 2017 Flooding
For additional services please call our Policy Service Team at 1-800-537-6442.