OneAmerica has opportunities for you and products for your clients.
Awards & Recognition
Awards & Recognition
Making a Name in the Industry
See what others have to say about the companies of OneAmerica®. Participating in professional awards provides us with objective, third-party analyses of people and projects. It gives us valuable insight into what we do well and how we can grow and improve. Often times, these awards come from our professional peers in various industries, making them valuable indicators of a job well done.
PLANSPONSOR Magazine — 2014 Best in Class
As a result of positive survey responses from our clients in the less than $5 million market, the $5-$25 million market and the $25-$50 million markets earned American United Life Insurance Company® and McCready and Keane, both companies of OneAmerica, 11 Best in Class designations across several categories, including:
- Service team responsiveness
- Range of investment options
- Form 5500 processing
- Legislative and regulatory updates
Insurance & Financial Communicators Association (IFCA) — 2014 Honorable Mention
IFCA, a leading international, non-profit association serving marketing and communication professionals in the insurance and financial services industries, recognizes the best work produced each year.
- Secure Income Stream Product Rollout — 2014 Honorable Mention
- 2013 People’s Choice Best of in Show for the Life Insurance Term vs Perm
International Academy of Visual Arts — 2014 Communicator Awards of Distinction
When creating custom retirement services materials, the companies of OneAmerica stay on brand and on message, resulting in campaigns that exceed industry standards in quality and achievement.
- Charles Machine Works Campaign
- Goodwill of Orange County Campaign
Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals — 2014 Hermes Awards
These campaigns demonstrated outstanding achievement and service to the communication profession, resulting in Platinum and Gold Awards as well as an Honorable Mention.
- MSPCA Campaign, Platinum Award Winner
- Goodwill of Orange County Campaign, Platinum Award Winner
- Change the Game video, Gold Award Winner
- Charles Machine Works Campaign, Gold Award Winner
- Group Publishing Campaign, Gold Award Winner
- Taylor Guitars Campaign, Honorable Mention
- Leadership Video, Honorable Mention
Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals — 2014 MarCom Awards
Excellence and creativity shined through on these award-winning retirement services campaigns.
- Participant Behaviors White Paper, Platinum Award
- Taylor Guitars Custom Campaign, Platinum Award
- California Medical Business Services Custom Campaign, Gold Award
- Diocese of Lafayette Custom Campaign, Gold Award
- Group Publishing Custom Campaign, Gold Award
- Interstate Packaging Company Custom Campaign, Gold Award
- Participant Survey Infographic, Gold Award
- Goodwill of Orange County Custom Campaign, Honorable Mention
- Mental Health Cooperative Custom Campaign, Honorable Mention
- MSPCA Custom Campaign, Honorable Mention
- ReCon Management Services, Inc. Custom Campaign, Honorable Mention
- Roger Cleveland Golf Custom Campaign, Honorable Mention
International Festivals and Events Association — 2014 Gold Pinnacle Award for Best Sponsor Partner
OneAmerica was recognized for its support of the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon, parade and memorial service. In addition to its 20+ year history as a sponsor, OneAmerica stood out for the dedication and countless volunteer hours provided by employees.
Indianapolis Business Journal – Jeff Holley, 2014 CFO of the Year Honoree
Executive vice president and chief financial officer, Jeff Holley, was recognized as a CFO of the year Honoree by the Indianapolis Business Journal. OneAmerica President and CEO Scott Davison had this to say of Jeff’s recognition:
“The programs being implemented and the changes being made under this leadership are helping us become the type of organization we need to be as a contemporary, fast-growing and dynamic enterprise.”
401kWire ranks Yoerger #25 on their 100 Most Influential list
Bill Yoerger, president of retirement services for the companies of OneAmerica, has been named the twenty-fifth most influential person in the defined contribution industry according to a top 100 list published by The 401kWire. Yoerger ranked #28 on the same list one year ago.
The 401kWire cited OneAmerica’s acquisition of City National Bank’s retirement services recordkeeping business and its 40,000 participants, as well as OneAmerica’s successful roll-out of Index(b)™ – an indexed investing option designed for nonprofit organizations.
2014 is the seventh straight year Yoerger was named to the most influential list by The 401kWire.com, a news service geared toward insiders on Wall Street and the asset management industry.
Boston Research Group — 2013 Platinum Retirement Plan Designation
American United Life Insurance Company®, one of the companies of OneAmerica received “industry leading rating(s),” for:
- Overall satisfaction and ease of doing business
- Overall satisfaction with Relationship Managers for responsiveness, flexibility and value-added recommendations
- Education services
- Plan Coordinator responsiveness and flexibility
- Telephone Reps ability to resolve participant issues
CSC — 2013 Industry Leadership Award for Technology Innovation
A cross-representation of carriers across the United States recognized OneAmerica as a leader in technology innovation for exposing the Visual Product Modeling System (VP/MS) via Web services. The award was sponsored by CSC , a global leader in providing technology enabled business solutions and services, and it demonstrates OneAmerica’s commitments to excellence, process improvement and technology expansion.
OneAmerica's IT and business units collaborated with CSC and iPipeline to integrate software solutions. iPipeline’s illustrations systems integrated with existing OneAmerica product models. As an end result, OneAmerica achieved a single consistent valuation module for product illustrations that were once duplicated in two distinct systems.
Project benefits to OneAmerica included:
- Reduced cost and risk
- A more flexible environment, enabling faster response to customer needs
- Faster time to market for product development
- Protection of proprietary calculation methodologies
For plans under $5 million, all Boston Research Group results are attributable to American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL), a OneAmerica® Company.